I just wanted to say that even though it will take me a little bit of time to individually write everyone back who responded to our big announcement, I just wanted to say how joyfully overwhelmed we are at the immediate and congratulatory feedback that we got! OMG...is really all I can say. We are so blessed.
Just another reminder of how important our family and friends are to us. You guys are simply the best.
On another note, thankfully next week is my Spring Break at school and it couldn't have come at a better time. I managed to make it all through flu season without so much as a sniffle, but this past Friday the nasty cold virus had hunted me down and got me good. Those Kindergarten buddies of mine just love to share! After a quick trip to the ER (not as bad as it sounds...) and then again to the flight doc, I learned that this tired little body has an upper respiratory infection and needs more sleep and lots-o-fluids. (no cold meds for this preggo!) I have yet to be at work this week and my little pre-spring break va-ca will continue through at least tomorrow. Today is the best I have felt since Friday but I am still "ordered" to take tomorrow off and rest.
Colds suck! ;)
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hope you are feeling better soon! Doesn't it stink not being able to take any cold medicines since you're preggers? I'm feeling for you!!! I think I had a cold for 3 straight months this time around. Sending healthy vibes your way. - Kim
Post a Comment