Thursday, April 24, 2008

Hello 17 weeks!




You wouldn't think too much would happen in two weeks, but in the past 14 days I have managed to say "bye-bye" to all my jeans! Although I can still sqeeeeze into them, it's become a matter of comfort. I caved when I found myself commuting to and from work two days in a row with my pants unbuttoned because they were smashing my stomach while I was driving...not so comfortable.
Curt and I went to my second ultrasound this past Tuesday and it was again, pretty cool. I will say that we were thinking there would be another picture to post but all they did was use something to listen to the heartbeat. No tears this time, just lots of silence between Curt and I! We were trying to catch every beat before she took it away. :) Everything went great at the appointment and it went really quickly! We are about to schedule the next appointment which will be in a couple weeks and will hopefully tell us the big question?!? boy...or girl????

1 comment:

Segal Party of 4 said...

Love the belly...isn't it amazing how quickly it pops out once you start showing? You are the most beautiful pregnant woman! Feels like ages since I've seen you. Hope you are feeling well. See you soon! - Kim