Thursday, April 24, 2008

Adam and Kristen Burgess!

This past week Curt had the pleasure of going back to the states to be the best man in his great friend Adam's wedding. We have some really great, great friends that we are fortunate to keep in touch with from high school, even after all these years! He had such a blast catching up with all of them and I loved hearing his stories when he called me at the lovely hour of 3, 4, and 5am. Gotta love the time change. Anyway, Curt was in both Philly and had some bonding time with our families, and then he headed West to the wonderful city of Pittsburgh!!!! I hold a special place in my heart for that city because I spent some of the best years of my life at the University of Pittsburgh for school. I made one of my bestest friends there, Jamie, who I am in desperate need of visiting!! Here is a great shot of downtown...



Curt isn't so great with taking the pictures so I will post some that I stole from others. :) I can't really blame him for slacking seeing that he was pretty busy while he was there. Thankfully, he had such a great time and had lots of good stories to tell when he came home. I love when Curt re-tells stories about his friends and he laughs the whole way through. All in all, he said it was one of the best trips to date. Here are some shots from Adam and Kristen's wedding....Congrat's!



No comments: