Saturday, April 19, 2008

Ultrasound Photo at 11.5 weeks!


Since Curt and I don't have a scanner this is a bit overdue, especially since this coming week we are now going in for the 16-18 week ultrasound. ANYWAYS, this past week Curt has been in the states and while he was spending some time with my parents and family he used their scanner to get this picture up. I think the image isn't that clear mainly because Curt has been carrying this picture around in his wallet ever since we got it. Baby's First Photoshoot! He's so proud that it is has taken over the ID slot and it's the first thing you can lay your eyes on when you catch sight of his gi-normus wallet. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

What a delightfully cute little person! Isn't it amazing that he/she is already so human and so much a part of your family. I'm here with Madelyn thinking of all the joyful moments you have to look forward to. She really wants to meet you SOON!!!