That's right! After their official announcement came out a couple days ago, I now feel I can share their big news! My older sis Colleen (aka "COOL") and her hubby Steve are ALSO expecting a baby! My parents, as you would imagine, are just so unbelieveably excited. I am so happy to be going through this with someone, we are both so blessed. She is about 5 weeks behind me and doing wonderfully. I am overwhelemed at thinking about how amazing this is for our family. We are finally expanding and just loving every minute of it. I think the greatest thing about sharing this with a sister is that we will have children super close in age! I grew up with an extended family that did EVERYTHING together. First sleepovers were with the cousins, family parties, summer days, winter holidays...the works. I can't stop saying this but, how blessed are we? This is just the best news...ever.
Here is the picture of their newest addition!!!!
1 comment:
Hey Moe - It's Cool! I love your blog. Thanks for making my big news a part of it. I am just as excited as you are to have babies so close in age and to go through this exciting journey with one of my best friends. I love seeing all your pics and updates on your weekly status. FYI....My big ultrasound is coming up in June! Very excited!
Post a Comment