Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Better late than never....Easter Pictures!




As most of you already know, we had quite a snowy Easter Sunday. Thankfully, with Curt as the driver, we managed to make it into Bury for Easter service. I'm actually really glad that we had some "significant" snow that day because I almost made it an entire winter without seeing really any snow at all. Now, growing up in the northeast I have come to love these snow filled winters and it's really something that I miss very much over here in England. So, no matter what the occasion or the time of year, I am always welcoming some snow fall with open arms! I actually managed to bring a camera along so here are some pictures from Easter! Curt had taken our camera on his most recent business trip so I had to wait until he returned to get these up. OH, and because I always feel the need to give some sort of explanation behind Curt's mustache to all my non-military friends, he grew it for "Mustache March" which is something they do in his squadron. I'm not a big fan. :)


No comments: