Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Inspiration for Curt and I...

After a quick run to base today, I was so happy to find in our mailbox ANOTHER card congratulating us on our pregnancy. Kate and Dave are an amazing couple in our sqaudron who have just had a baby of their own and she sent us the sweetest words of inspiration...

Psalm 139:13-14,16- "For You created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well...All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

We are just having the most amazing time moving through these weeks and we are so thankful for everything that has been given to us.

Thanks Kate and Dave, you really made our day!

1 comment:

David and Kate said...

I'm so glad you got the card and liked the psalm! Psalm 139 is so awesome... it is worth reading the whole thing.

Baby Dougherty is in our prayers!

Kate