Sunday, April 27, 2008

Just Because...


This is an old photo of my dad and sisters that I stumbled across as I was attempting to organize the hundreds of pictures that Curt and I have saved on our computer. It made me smile instantly because this is what my family is all about in the Summer...we're laid back, outside on our deck with some good food and friends around us just spending quality time together. Of all the "luxuries" that the states has to offer (or, what we call luxuries now that we live in the U.K.), it's down time with my family that tops the list of things I miss the most.
This picture was taken the week Curt and I were married and I'm so glad we have it to look back on because not only was it the week I was married, but it was also the week that I moved from my Dad's house to Curt's house. I know a lot of you will know what I mean when I say it was one of the hardest and easiest things I have ever done.

No comments: