
The title of this post might be a little alarming...so here is the background. Most of you know that Curt and I had the best roommates here in England that unfortunately have since moved on back to the states. We miss them terribly and although I could go on forever...I will stick to the point. They, Ken and Deena, bought a Maltese puppy while they were living here and I was lucky enough to spend about 2+ years with this dog in the house. Even though I have always grown up with Golden Retrievers running around MY house, I now have a special place in my heart for this great breed. I never thought I would be into a lap dog but I assure you, it grew on me instantly. He was all of 6 pounds on his heaviest days and had this great, bright white hair that when it got really long, he had to lift his head extra high to make eye contact with you. So cute! Deena assures me that she mentions my name (Mama Moe, of course) to Ely frequently so he is doesn't forget me and when she does, he stands real still and listens as if I might appear from somewhere. She just sent me this GREAT picture that I had to share.
Oh. My. Goodness. How could you deny that face anything?!?!

No comments:
Post a Comment