Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Eastbourne Half Marathon

About a month or so ago Curt, his friend Eric and I went to Eastbourne so they, not me, could run in another half marathon. It was so beautiful and scenic, it was unfortunate that we were always forgetting the camera! We took a hike (me half way, them to the top) along the coast and it was just gorgeous! Here are a few pictures that we did manage to get. I'm still amazed at the European idea of a beach...rocks to me are not so great to walk on barefoot, but since it was pretty chilly we didn't have to worry about it too much. All in all it was a great 2 day trip and we all had a fabulous time sightseeing another part of England! Enjoy...


Curt and I on a beach of rocks...



The Pier from a distance...


Curt and Eric...


Curt, Me, and Man with Sticks. I'm pretty sure that's what it's formally called. :)

No comments: