Well, I have to say that these look more like pictures showing the world that I have gained a few pounds instead of pictures that show a baby bump! Either way, at 15 weeks there are definitely some changes going on so we thought that now was a great time to start documenting the belly expansion. :) As you can see, living in England has done very little for my tan. This pale skin hasn't seen sunlight in about 2 years and I think that is blatantly obvious in these pictures. I'm not that big a fan of the pictures with my shirt up, but Curt insisted so we decided to compromise. One up, one down. Here's to the start of the bump pictures...so exciting!!!
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
15 weeks and counting...
Well, I have to say that these look more like pictures showing the world that I have gained a few pounds instead of pictures that show a baby bump! Either way, at 15 weeks there are definitely some changes going on so we thought that now was a great time to start documenting the belly expansion. :) As you can see, living in England has done very little for my tan. This pale skin hasn't seen sunlight in about 2 years and I think that is blatantly obvious in these pictures. I'm not that big a fan of the pictures with my shirt up, but Curt insisted so we decided to compromise. One up, one down. Here's to the start of the bump pictures...so exciting!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
oh my gosh look at your CUTE LITTLE TUMMY!!!! yay:)
Wow Moe!!! How cute! And look at all your posts since the last time I logged on! I'm really enjoying reading all your news. Lots of love!
Post a Comment