Yea yea yea, it's a play on the infamous song we all know...but Ava clearly has BLUE eyes so I had to modify. These are just some new pictures that I snapped of Ava while she was playing on Grandma's blue leather couch, which is perfect for bringing out the color in her eyes. She's a total ham for the camera, I love it. No fear of the big black lens anymore.
Elmo is the coolest Muppet in her book. "Oh you tickle me...youuuuu tickle me, you make me laugh I'm happy as can be...you tickle me!"
Are you kidding me with this whole tongue obsession? It's kinda cool, though, because whenever Curt is fixing something and he focuses really hard, he also does this weird thing with his tongue. So...looks like ANOTHER thing she got from her Daddy. Pretty neat!!!
Touch and Feel books get a big thumbs up. Especially the pages with faux fur. Loves it.

We. Love. You. Ava.

No comments:
Post a Comment