Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma Dougherty!

Ava wanted to give Grandma Dougherty a personalized birthday gift this year since she has been spoiled silly by her ever since she was in the womb. So, we all came up with the idea of foot and hand prints done on some nice card stock and then framed for all to see. Ummm, it didn't go as smoothly as we had hoped. I can safely say that she was NOT happy getting paint on herself and then being forced to press it on the paper. Have Mercy! It was a sight! But, we all persevered and the final product was so perfect. Do ya think I remembered to take a picture? My mind is still mush some days but I'll get it together eventually. Here are some classic shots from the day!



1 comment:

Jennifer Magreevy said...

Awww, poor little girl!! Bad Mommy for putting her through the trauma...but such a cute idea! I might have to steal it. :-)