
Curt is FINALLY here, and just in time. We were definitely missing him in a big way so we really haven't left each others side in the past 24 hours. It's been wonderful. Ugh, I don't even want to think about how he has to go back to England again. We've had some amazing weather this past week which means that we've been outside a ton. I tried to have Ava nap in her diaper today and she wasn't too impressed. Too weird for her, I think. Oh well, the AC is now alive and kickin' so she's a cool as can be. Not much else to report here in P.A. Next weekend Curt and I are headed to a wedding down the shore and Ava is going to be spending some time with her grandparents. This is a big deal for all of us as we have never been apart this long, ever. I'm kinda nervous, which I think is totally normal. I'm really looking forward to seeing all of our good friends so I'm sure it's going to be a great time. I will have TONS, and I repeat, TONS of pictures. Stay tuned!


1 comment:
Hope you guys have a great time at the wedding! She'll be great with such wonderful grandparents around : ) Welcome Home Curt!
Post a Comment