Sunday, May 3, 2009

Katie Meets Ava!!!


Lil background: Katie was my bestest of friend when we were in High School and I haven't seen in her like, 3 years! So sad! Well, as luck would have it we were finally in the same state because I am here with my family while Curt is away and she was here visiting from Colorado where she lives with her hubby . Phew! Okay, so she came to hang with us for the afternoon and we had a blast. She is a professional with the babies as she is a nurse in a children's hospital. Here a few pic's from our visit together. I hope we don't have to wait too long until we can see her again!!!


What a difference 10 years makes! We still look 18, right??? My goodness... I'm happy to look around and see the people who are still in my life. Where would I be without them?

1 comment:

Jason, Liz, and Caroline said...

Honestly, Ava has got to be the happiest baby ever. Look at that smile :)