Okay, so I have like, NO IDEA what I'm doing when it comes to photography and I really should leave it to the pros (meaning: we miss you TLohse!!!). But what I do know is PHOTOSHOP IS FREAKIN' FUN! Also, I have insomnia while my lovely hubby is jet lagged so I'm doodling around on the computer messing with some new pictures I took today. I know some of these pictures are in the post below, but I tweaked them a smidge. I'm going to regret not being asleep with Ava and Curt, but oh well. Tomorrow is Saturday and even though Curt will be off in Atlantic City with his high school friends for a bachelor party, the P's are always willing to help me entertain the baby on the weekends.
So...here's the new pic's! Fun Fun Fun!!!


1 comment:
She and Curt look so happy! So adorable. I bet the reunion was fantastic!
Post a Comment