Ava is super excited now that her Dada (which I wish she would say, already!) is home in England after his deployment. Phew! Big sigh of relief from us all. He is back in the UK and has begun to pack us OUT in preparation for our PCS to the states. Are you soooo jelly? Well, maybe some of you are. :) Those 4 years felt like the flew by on some days and felt like an eternity on others. I think it's safe to say that Team Dougherty is ready for the next step, the next adventure, and some good ol' USA!

AND, here are some pictures from Mother's Day weekend where we went to visit my Grandma up in NEPA. Ava was a peach the whole day while all the ladies doted on her every move. Must be so hard being the center of attention all the time!


Ewwww, grass is weird!

Enjoying a nap with (one of...) the love of my life.
2 comments:
Moe!!! I can't believe I didn't get to say goodbye. I'm so glad Curt made it home safely. Ava is gorgeous. I will try to be better at updating my blog...and with photos. I got a new camera for my birthday. :) Best of luck to you guys.
I'm so happy to hear Curt is home safe!! Love the new pics of Ava, she's gorgeous!
Post a Comment