Sunday, May 17, 2009

Relay For Life


My Mom is a 12 year survivor of breast cancer so we went to support her and her team at my old High School this past Saturday at the Relay For Life walk. It was for such a good cause and I'm really glad that we were there to take a few laps with my Mom. I really don't want to think about what life would be like without her. Talk about the backbone of my family, she's the core of it all and we're so blessed because of it. Anyway, here are a few pictures of the day. The babies were fantastic, but aren't they always? In the midst of all the music, people, and walking they both managed to squeeze in a nap but overall it was a great afternoon. It did, however, rain BUCKETS that night but thankfully we had all been long since gone.

Great Cause, Great Day, Great Pictures! Enjoy...
(ps: there are a couple new posts below...finally had a few minutes to catch up!)









1 comment:

Jennifer Magreevy said...

You know, I've always commented that you and I have so many common bonds. My mom is a 14-year ovarian cancer survivor. I think it is absoultely fantastic that your mom is a survivor, and that you and the family celebrate/honor that by doing Relay for Life. Glad the kiddos behaved!! :-)