While you were on the computer e-mailing Daddy (and probably shopping!) I found a new toy...and I ate it.
I love you,
Ava

Everything Ava can get her hands on goes right into her mouth, that's a given. So, as I have said before, if she can reach it we now know that it's fair game. Well, while I was on the computer and Ava was playing in her jumper she managed to keep herself quite busy and content for a while. Why? Because she FINALLY reached the tag that was hanging on the bottom of it (don't ask why I didn't remove it, I have no good reason!) and decided to eat it. Yum.

1 comment:
You HAVE to get her a Taggie http://www.taggies.com/home_us.html. There are blankets, balls (which we have, http://www.taggies.com/cgi-bin/estore/show_entry?index=89), stuffed animals, and all kinds of other stuff. We got ours at a hospital gift shop but a lot of kid boutiques sell them. Maddie LOVES to chew on tags!
Post a Comment