
Curt and I went to a wedding this past weekend for our great friends, Wes and Jill. We had a blast down the shore and we were there for just about 4 days! I cried a bit when I left because this was the first time that Ava and I have ever been away from each other for more than just a few hours. I was pretty good about checking in on by calling the P's twice a day. I knew she was in good hands but I really couldn't help it, I missed her and I was just dying to hear all about her day. She (thankfully!) recognized us as soon as we got home and we got back into our groove as if we didn't miss a beat.
Ava is a piece of work these days and I know I haven't been doing a great job writing this past week but as you all know, Curt was in town so we were soaking up all his goodness while he was here. He's already back in England gearing up for Weapons School and our move back to G-boro. These next few weeks are going to go so fast, I can just feel it.
SO, AVA!!! Ava Ava...AVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This girl is like...just that...a little girl! I can't freakin' get over how fast she is growing up. It's freakin' me out, big time. The way she moves her hands, the way she plays, the sounds she makes, the progress she's made on crawling, her laugh, her eating habits, her moods, her likes and dislikes...I could go on and on and ON. I think Ava is going to be a strong willed and driven young lady some day. She is getting more and more beautiful with each passing moment and her cute little face makes me see her Daddy more than ever before. GOSH - I LOVE HER. I find myself blurting out, "Mommy Loves You!" all day long. Eventually she'll say it back, but for now I can't say it enough. I give her oodles of kisses from her Dad all the time as well, at his request. Thank GOD for the ichat. She totally shows off for him every time we talk, it's great. She's one in a million!
Here are a few wedding pictures to show you from our weekend away. It was in Avalon NJ at Wes' shore house and every minute of our time there was too fun. I love my HS friends and every time we get together it's as if we never went away.
**PS: I haven't been in the sun (as in "laying out") since 2005!!! I'm serious. I have used tanning beds in the past, which I whole heartly regret, when I was in college and I made a vow to myself that I would take much better care of my skin. SO, my "tan" was from a bottle and I think it turned out pretty great. Wear SUNSCREEN people! :)
Enjoy!




No comments:
Post a Comment