Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Me + Ava = OBSESSED!


Yea, I know. I'm so obsessed with Ava. Man, I hope I'm not one of those parents that refuses to leave my child alone. Ugh, she'll be sick of me soon enough but for right now, I'm loving the fact that I am her #1 choice. She definitely wants her Mommy 99.9% of the time. Not so fun for the Aunts, Uncles, and G-parents right now. No worries, I'm sure it's just a phase!


4 comments:

Adam and Beth said...

AWESOME, enjoy it while you can :):) Soon enough she will be 5 years old, and tell you to get a job so she can hang out with Mom-Mom all day (wait, thats Jake :(...hopefully Ava NEVER says that to you!!)
Pictures are AWESOME...I need some pointers :)

Jen said...

You and that baby of yours take the greatest pictures! I can't wait to share in the experience of motherhood. I will need some major advice!

Jennifer Magreevy said...

Ahhh, the Mommy phase. Cameron is going through that as well. I had to leave him with my neighbors yesterday, since it was 100 degrees and I refused to take him up to the new house in the heat! Apparently after I left he just sat there and cried, "Mama! Mama!" with big tears running down his face. Poor little guy! :) And I'm with you...I love that I get to be with him every day and have this wonderful bond with him!! It is such a blessing and the most wonderful thing. :)

taralohse said...

Great Pictures MOE- I love them- you two are just two cute-
miss ya lots