Curt: UGH! I'm just back and forth on what I want to do about our new cars. I just don't know what to do."
Moe: "You just need to do whatever makes me happy."
Nice, huh? :) I'm not as bratty as this sounds, I swear. I will say that we did laugh after I blurted this immediate response back Curt without even thinking. Thank God he loves me.
I will say that I am happy we each just got a new iphone yesterday. Too bad it won't be ready to pick up for a few (7-14!!!) days. Come On, Apple! Be prepared, would ya?
More to come on the cars...
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ironically, both Jason and I bought new cars a few days after arriving Stateside last August...and never got cell phones. In fact, we only ran out and got them the week I had Cameron. :) And I'm sooooo mad at myself for two reasons: (1) I did not research the type of phone I wanted, and (2) I did not sign with AT&T, thus meaning I can't get an iPhone. UGH!!! So I'm phenomenally jealous of yours...regardless of when you get it!! :)
Ha ha ha ha ha. That is so funny! I tell Andy all the time "A happy wife is a happy life". Ha ha
Post a Comment