Ava is a pretty smart cookie, if I do say so myself. Games she loves to play include, "Peek A Boo", "So Big", waving "byebye", and the fun game of sticking our tongues out at one another which we cleverly call, "Where's Your Tongue?". These are just a few of the ways she loves to show off for her Dadadadadadadada while we are web chatting at night.
Are there any other good games out there you know of? We always looking for ways to get a giggle out of this girl!
PS: I have about a zillion video clips to upload but I think you won't get to see them until next week at the latest. Things are crazy hectic here so time is so limited. Maybe I'll get some up over the weekend? No Promises...
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I make all sorts of weird noises with Cameron (my husband affectionately refers to them as my "sound effects", which I'm sure he'll dearly miss when he deploys!), and I know one that he thinks is pretty funny is something similar to peek-a-boo. I'll lean toward him and say "ahhhh, BOO!" and then typically tickle him in some manner. :-) He also really enjoys throwing his head back and I'll say "ahhh", then he pops back up and we touch foreheads. He giggles every time. :-) Silly boy!
Since Ava likes peeking games, have you tried hiding toys under blankets or burp cloths? She might enjoy finding things. She'll love hide & seek in a few years!!
The Itsy Bitsy Spider and Little Piggies are favorites here at the Spaulding house : )
Post a Comment