So on Thursday night I stabbed myself (unintentionally, obviously) with an old rusted needle-thingie and spent the entire day yesterday in a car driving in the pouring rain and so much beach traffic it was unreal to Dover Air Force Base in Delaware with Ava and my sister (thank god!) in the back seat so I could get a much overdue tetanus shot. PHEW! It was a long, and I mean LONG day. Six, yes, SIX hours in the car with an 8 month old is a tough job. She did great, considering.
Well, my arm hurts.
I guess what I'm trying to say is, Thank God it's Saturday and Sunny.
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Dude, that sucks. Sorry that happened. Are you not able to go to the VA hospital in Coatesville? Well, enjoy your much needed weekend! Have fun and looking forward to seeing you next weekend.
Post a Comment