I have such little free time anymore, it's a miracle I get anything done. I can't wait for my Mom to be done with school for Summer. Less than a week left! Yipeeeee!!!
Here's what's new with Miss Ava!
-Still no teeth. NOT A ONE. Man!
-Pulls herself up now, it's awesome and scary at the same time.
-For about a week now she aays "Dadadadadadaddaaaaaadadada" all the live long day. She even cries "dada" instead of the old "wahhh". It makes me a big softee for her wimper. I'm a sucker.
-She ALSO says, "gaga", baaaaah", and "geeee". It's awesome!
-Scoots around the ground on her belly in circles and backwards. Not so much with the forward yet and she's NOT happy about it. Oh well, we've made some serious progress.
-Lunges forward for anything she sets her eyes on. Thankfully she doesn't do face plants anymore. It's much more graceful as she now uses her hands to ease her into the crawl position instead of throwing her body and head at whatever she wants. Less tears, too!
-We still haven't given her finger foods yet. I'm scared! Plus, I'm saving that milestone for Curt to get here. Soon!
-She now sleeps 11 hours, STRAIGHT. Watch out! We've been only taking 2 naps a day which are about 2 hours along, so that helps A TON.
I think that's all the biggies. I would write it out but I have no time. Plus, I've been blogging all morning. I still have some pictures from the concert I was at this weekend, but they will have to wait. Just know that it was freakin' AWESOME. I tell ya what, sitting in the front row is pretty fantastic!

1 comment:
I finally braved some small things with Cameron, including Cheerios and the Gerber flavored puff thingies. He is more interested in playing with them...especially smashing them into crevices. :-) So, think about using them as a learning device, its great for working their pincher grasps! I will say he's not so happy with the pieces when they get into his mouth...but he has ingested some. Not many, as the dog has gotten more of them. :-)
Post a Comment