I love a good summer concert, especially when there is a great tailgate to start the day! I've been so lucky this summer in the fact that I've managed to see so many great country singers in a few weeks time. I still have YET to get my pic's up from the XTU concert, MARIEL!, but hopefully I can do that sometime soon. :) Anyway, I went with some great friends of mine to both concerts and we had so much fun! The XTU concert was so great because my Mother in Law actually called into the radio station and won me tickets to sit in the PIT, better known as, the row IN FRONT OF THE FRONT ROW. Let me tell ya, sitting in the front...not too shabby! Shakin' hands with Kellie Pickler and Phil Vasser...pretty great, I won't lie! SO FUN. My Mother in Law loves us so much and she'd move mountains to make us happy. We're forever indebted to her endless acts of kindness. I love spending Sundays with her, my sis in law Angela, and Ava at church. It's just the best day of the week. AAHHH, I'm rambling.
So here are some pictures from the Kenny Chesney concert that we went to two weeks ago. Again, it was a-a-a-amazing. There is nothing like being in a midst of crazy fans singing at the top of their lungs to some talented musicians. It feels so great to be a part of it. I love me some COUNTRY MUSIC!
Here are some pic's from the Kenny show...and if you weren't jealous enough, I'll just recap the list of artists I've seen in the past month.
1. Zac Brown Band
2. Kellie Pickler
3. Phil Vasser
4. Big and Rich
5. Lady Antebellum
6. Miranda Lambert
7. Montgomery Gentry
8. Sugarland
9. Kenny Chesney
I KNOW! What a great way to start the summer!

No comments:
Post a Comment