Well, not really in this case. Most people think of Las Vegas and imagine crazy nights of gambling and who knows what else. Don't ask me, never been there! Curt is already a few hours into his 6 month stint in Vegas as he begins Weapons School training. (Cue the "Top Gun" theme song) I'm already counting down the days until we are ALL together again. Man - long distance is tough stuff. We knew waaay back before Ava was born that if Curt was picked up for school, 2009 would be a year that brought us much separation. Thankfully our love, faith, and trust in each other will keep Curt and I in a great place even though we won't be together physically for quite some time. I'm going to visit as much as possible and Ava will make at least one trip out to see her Dada, who she is OBSESSED with, by the way. Yea, more than once she pushed off MY FACE in order to get back into his arms. FYI: I love, love, love it! Thankfully I'm thinking that he is now a permanent fixture in her long term memory. Phew!

Well, Ava and I wish the love of our life the best of luck and we know that he will always be numero uno in our book. No questions asked.
PS: Did you know that Curt gifts me with some goodies by using his winnings every time he heads to AC or Vegas? I KNOW!
PSS: Rumor has it the shopping in Vegas is pretty fab. Uh Oh...

No comments:
Post a Comment