Monday, July 6, 2009
Off To The Park
This is Ava's first time at the park taking a ride on the swing. Not that I need to say it, but she LOVED it. It was wonderful!
This little girl, right here, is the reason that ALL OF MY TIME is devote to Miss Ava and my family. Whatever I have left at the end of the day is given to chores like laundry, cleaning bottles, and the not so chore-like activity of chatting with Curt.
Could ya blame me? Listen to that laugh! Look at the smile!
She is our everything, she comes first, and I wouldn't have it any other way. She's perfect...
PS: the iphone is INSANE. I have taken video (like this one), cropped it, and then emailed it to Curt all in under a minute AFTER taking the video. Ummm, yes please!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
that's the cutest video ever-i'm cracking up at her saying 'wooow'-it's ridiculous!!
Post a Comment