Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Genius Who Loves To Shop



Here we are at 9 months and she knows the hand motions, for the most part, to "Itsy Bitsy Spider".

ummmmm, I KNOW!

Just another reason why Ava is so awesome.

Also here is some cute chit chat footage. She loves to repeat sounds, which is fun! She has starting crying "MAMA" and I can't decide if it's good or bad. Why does she say it when she's sad??? Ha - either way, it's pretty darn cool. Sorry I cut this off at a weird time but she started ignoring me. Typical! Oh - and the whole bee vrs. fly nonsense, that's just me being me. I'm a nut case, if you haven't already come to that conclusion on your own.

Love.



Finally, for those that are near a Nordstrom, the Anniversary Sale starts this Friday! Clearly, Ava is excited. Dada, on the other hand, is not.



Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

Jennifer Magreevy said...

Oh my goodness, she is just too cute!!! :)