Sometimes I stop and think about what it might be like to have the worries of a child. Man, those days are long gone. As you saw, from a few posts back, my Mom and I took Ava to the park to try out a swing for the first time. Man, she LOVED it. She was so happy in that thing, I almost up and took it home with me. My Mom mentioned that we could go out and get a swing that ties to the tree in our yard. It's so old school, I love it! How perfect would that be??? I would do just about anything to see Ava smile and get a good laugh out of her and if a twenty dollar swing does the trick, well then, where do I sign up?
Be sure to scroll down....A LOT! I posted like crazy and even threw in some videos here and there. Watch Out!

No comments:
Post a Comment