Ava is a total WILD CHILD on these swings... AJ, not so much! These two babies couldn't be more different...but I know they'll always be close buds!
I have waited a while for this and although Ava is really only able to play on the baby swing, it's still totally worth the trip. The park is only about 7 minutes from my house but such an excursion requires a stacked diaper bag, bottles, extra clothes, sani wipes, sunscreen, favorite toys...and the list goes on. For those that think such small errands or tasks can be completed quickly, think again.
Thankfully, I'd move mountains for this family so no job is too big.
Today we took along cousin AJ and Aunt Colleen to try out the swings. Ava, again, was in love with this new toy. AJ, on the other hand, might need another shot on a different day. He was a tad frightened and wasn't sure he wanted much to do with this big, over sized swing. I'm sure he'll warm up to it!
Here ya go!






1 comment:
I think A.J. and Cameron are related. :) Seriously, Cameron is the same way with things...it might take him a try or two to get used to the idea of a new toy. We haven't attempted swings yet, but I hope he is like Ava and gets excited quickly. Fantastic pics!!!
Post a Comment