More videos: To Dada, With Love...
Could she be more at home? Geesh!
Can I get ya anything Ava? A bottle...a cookie...some applesauce? Just make yourself comfortable!!! At least she's watching Baby Einstein. Gettin' smarter every day!
And on a side note:
Miss Ava is having some difficulty adjusting to "solids". As in puffs, cereal, cookies...anything of a hard texture gets a BIG thumbs down. Well, I bought these fancy, schmancy organic vanilla flavored cookies and low and behold, she friggin' likes them! FINALLY!
(Moments later she whipped this cookie to the ground where our dog, Maggie, was waiting. Oh well, at least she ate it for a little while!)
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Did you try mum mum's yet?! J was fan! Wegmans i know has them!
It took awhile for some solids (Cheerios were a hit from the get-go...but others not so much). He really took awhile for those Gerber puffs, and still won't take any chunks of fruit. :) And today I finally gave him a biter biscuit (since the bugger still doesn't have any teeth...how is Ava doing on teeth? Maybe its an October baby thing, they'll wait forever for the teeth!) and he kept throwing it around...and my dog Sammy was very happy to take the biter biscuit. Dammit. :)
I also should mention that I tried the biter biscuit again the next day, and Cameron was happy for a few minutes. :) It doesn't taste like barley either...so that's good!! hee hee Of course, he was also very quick to help feed the pet population, courtesy of Bob Barker. My dog Sammy loves all baby food, apparently. :)
Post a Comment