So, here is our daily shout out to DaDa! We send Curt a video EVERY DAY just to show him that we're always thinking about him and so that he knows how much he's missed here in PA. Some you get to see and others you don't. (Meaning, they just aren't as exciting...) No planned trips are set to Vegas but don't be surprised if I up and book a flight just hours before it takes off. I've been known to do such things, so it's always possible.
On a side note - I've had some really big changes happening in my personal life over the past few weeks and I have to say, I'm starting to feel good about some stuff. Life is tough some times but I've got a great family and some awesome friends in my corner keeping me sane. THANK GOD!
Well, here's the hot shot doin' her thing...
(sorry the lighting is SO bad! I should have turned on another light and my iphone didn't really help out all that much. oh well, you get the idea...)
"OOOOOOHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh"
*** You may have noticed that she would NOT sit still. She was desperate to get her hands on the remote which was just inches away. She's a strong little thing, too!
BTW - all my Goldsboro friends, I'm headed South, "Ya'll!" Dee has graciously opened her house to me for a quick trip and I'm so happy to see her!!! Moe and Dee, together again. (... plus Ken and Ely!) So, so fun! I hope to see lots of familiar faces while I'm there so shoot me an email to let me know if you're going to be around.
Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love love love the videos! She is so darn amazing!
Post a Comment