Diaper Babies!
The cutest cousins, ever.
I'm too busy to write, I love it!
"As we go rolling down this highway, Chasing all our crazy Dreams, I'll go your way and you've gone my way, And everywhere in between... One of these days we'll find a piece of ground, Just outside some sleepy little town, And Set This Circus Down" Tim McGraw
4 comments:
Hey girl, love the pics, they are so cute together! Glad you're enjoying your trip-we'll have to get the girls together this summer for sure!
I can't believe how fast they grow! Maddy and I love looking at beautiful Baby Ava!! Thanks for the heads up on the jumper... we were looking at them too but hadn't heard anything about them. Leaning toward them now though! Did you get it here or at home? I can't wait to share Madelyn with all the family - continue to enjoy yourself immensely!
Yay...too busy to blog...AWESOME! I'm sure you are having a fantastic time :) Downingtown definitely missed you!!!
It's hard to resist cute babies in diapers!! Ava is beautiful!! J always grabs the computer when I pull up your blog!!
Post a Comment