
I have been a picture taking machine these days. We love our Canon so much. The quality of all our pictures is just fantastic so it was completely worth the investment. My Mom also gave us her old lens, which is GIGANTIC, and we still haven't even used it yet. I might need a tutorial in a few weeks once we get back to PA.
Here are few of my latest favorites!
I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this face. I literally don't think her smile could get any bigger. Her Daddy gets most of these faces (naturally) but thankfully it leaves me free to take the pictures!!!

Just being a cutie. YUM-I could just eat her UP!

Curt is so excited for this little girl to be just a tad older. He has been putting Ava on his shoulders for some time now. She is just now kinda getting used to that idea that this is supposed to be fun as opposed to wondering what the heck he is doing to her.

As you can see, just about everything goes into her mouth. It's kinda funny and frightening at the same time.

Yes. Those are her toes in her mouth. Thankfully she does little to NO walking EVER so it's a-ok for now. Eat up, Buttercup!

I bought this cute Vera Bradley tote when I was home because my diaper bag was too big to carry around during the day. Anyway, looks like my little girl is already starting to pick up on the bags! I will teach her well, don't worry!

This is the face we get when we hold up a toy that she absolutely must have. So cute!

I KNOW! I'M SO MAD I CUT OFF THE TOP OF HER HEAD! DANG IT!!! I tried for as long as she would let me to capture another "laughing" picture but it just didn't happen. This picture is still fabulous though, look at that laugh! Good grief, she's a pretty cool chick...

3 comments:
I don't blame Curt for wanting Eva to be older. Let him know that she'll get more awesome everyday. There's something about the age Maddie is now that makes her more like my little sidekick than my baby and I LOVE IT!!!
She definitely has one of the best smiles EVER :):):) VERY CUTE!!!
all these cute pics!!! I LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment