Friday, March 27, 2009

J.Crew, I Love You!


Damn this shopping ban I'm on. Well, it's not really a ban so much as a conscious effort to stop filling my closet with more clothes than I will ever wear. My sister pointed out when I was home that I had a bunch of stuff in my drawers that still had the tags on them! In my defense, I'm a loser here! I rarely get out and if I do it's to run errands like food shopping or checking our PO Box. So, I dress up in my finest jeans, tennis shoes, and some variety of a North Face jacket and head out.


J.Crew is my weakness. It really is. I just love it all. LOVE IT. I just checked out some of the new spring line and I am lusting over all these summer-y colors and girly ruffles. So Pretty!!! Maybe just one thing to hold me over???


2 comments:

Carrie said...

How's this? I'll go to JCrew this weekend and try on a bunch of stuff for you (granted it'll be a few sizes larger). Then, I'll buy the most spectacular item that I try and you can live vicariously through me. Sound good? We're paying off both our cars this month (yay) so we've been saving, too. I feel your pain my sweet Moe.

David and Kate said...

Moe you are hularious!