Friday, March 20, 2009

Back In England!

Curt, Ava, and I arrived back in England this morning and I have to be honest with you, I'm TOTALLY bummed about it. I am just SO ready to get our family back to the U.S. and it was super hard to come back here even though we will be leaving (for good!) in just a few short weeks. I had the best time with my family the whole time I was there. Curt and I were so happily overwhelemed with family activities that I didn't even see all of my friends. Ava was (of course...) the center of attention with her cousin A.J. and I loved watching them hang out together. They are going to be best of buds soon enough. The amount of pictures that were taken in the past few weeks has got to be some sort of a record. I mean, we're talking in the thousands! I am looking forward to getting some posts up over the next week or so as we all get adjusted to the time change. Should be fun! Just in case you were wondering, Ava didn't sleep all that great while we were home so getting her back on track is my main goal. BLAH! Either way, I'm off to bed because I'm sure I will be up most of the night with the baby. Where is GRANDMA for those midnight playdates when you need her?!?!?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad your back in England safe! Can't wait to see you again soon!