I just wanted to let everyone know that Curt was picked up for Weapons School and starts his 6 months of training in July of this year. I'm so proud of him! He's worked so hard and we're just so thrilled that he's getting this opportunity. Thanks for letting me brag on my hubby's behalf. Great Job, CURTY!!!!!!!

PS: I've never been to Vegas, so I'm suuuuper excited to see what all the hype is about. Cirque, anyone?!?!
PSS: For all my non-military friends, here is a WIKI explanation if you want to see what the heck I'm talkin' about!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Air_Force_Weapons_School
2 comments:
CONGRATS to you and Curt- We are so excited for you guys- but only wish we could have done it together oh well- in due time we will both (figers crossed) be in NC loving our fabulous new houses- and hanging out-
WE are so excited for all of you!!!
That is awesome news! Tell Curt congrats! When do you guys head home?
Post a Comment