This week I can't get enough of a couple things. Like I said before, I'm slowly letting you into the "dark" side of my personality. Also, I'm bored now that Ava is in bed. I've been "trapped" in this house pretty much since we got back to the U.K. on Friday afternoon because of the whole car seat base incident, but whatever. I think that was actually a blessing in disguise because with Ava and I being stuck at home she's had some continuity to her daily schedule. Good stuff.
Okay, back to the mindless ramblings. Try hard not to judge.
1. Reduced Fat Wheat Thins. I like that they are "reduced fat" because then I can dip them in ranch dressing. Yum.
2. Blogging. As if that weren't obvious.
3. Avoiding the massive pile of e-mails sitting in my AOL mailbox. Dunno what that's all about. They all stacked up when I was home and seeing that I actually had a life when I was there I rarely checked my email. For those of you that are waiting for my response, it's nothing personal. I'm answering in the order at which they were received. :)
4. Reorganizing my closet (when Ava is feeling kind enough to play without me-which is rare). I took a crap-load of stuff home during our last trip and I'm trying to sort through all my stuff to see what's worthy of leaving this country. I have accumulated a TON of stuff since we moved here and it's time to say good bye (to some of it).
5. Reading (skimming through...) "What to Expect: The First Year". I'm just making sure our little puddin' pop is up to par with all her latest developments. (FYI: she is doing FABulous)
6. NOT shopping online. Impressed? I'm just "window" browsing. Curt has kindly requested that I be more cautious of my spending as we prepare to move back to the USA, otherwise known as "the land without COLA". Sure, I like the "stuff" but I worked my bootie off for 4 years while living over here--so I'm entitled to some goodies here and there. I have my own little budget that Curt worked out for me and it's been great. We were able to save a good amount of money while living in England (so I guess it's not all that bad...) because we were smart travelers and hard workers. Phew, thankfully he's got it all figured out!
7. Watching an entire season of "The Hills" which I bought at Target. Man-I LOVE Target. "The Hills" can be as fake as Paris Hilton's mist tan in the dead of winter, but I'm still sucked in. I watched the whole thing in two days during Ava's naps. Time well wasted.
8. Looking for my very first NEW CAR ever. YESSsssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!! The civic, or "duner", has been great to Curt and I but it's time we part ways. She will stay here and be good to a new family. (Assuming that someone wants a car with no AC or automatic...anything!)
9. Trying to figure out where and when I want to take my next load of graduate credits. Blah, going back to school is overrated. (kidding...)
10. Weighing the pro's and con's of having LONG hair. Yes-this is actually something I have devoted a lot of time to over the past week or so. :-) I always start to grow it really long, get bored when it's halfway to where I want it to be, and then cut it off. So, we'll see.
So there you have it. I'm off to watch more "Will and Grace" as I fold endless piles of laundry. My life is so exciting.
What have you been doing this week??? BLOG about it! I beg of you to give me something to read!!!
PS: Abi Chapman. I miss you. Update us (me!!!) on your glamorous life in D.C.!!!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment