Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"...Three Cheers For Old Notre Dame..."

So there is no denying the Irish heritage that was passed down to Ava. With names like "Dougherty, Quigley, Gorman, and McDonald"...she really had no way out of this one. I predict lots of SPF 45 in her future to protect her light hair and fair skin.

This is my favorite smile that Ava has. It's so real and I love it. It's pretty new so we just get so excited when she brings it out.

This super cute St. Patrick's Day dress is from her Aunt Colleen and Uncle Steve. She was just cheesin' it up again for the camera. My word, she loves to lay it on thick. I, of course, just eat it up every time. We're so whipped by this (almost!!!) six month old beauty and I'm starting to think she knows it. Little rascal!

And how could I not mention her partner in crime, AJ! We are die hard Notre Dame fans and I think my Grandpa Quigley would just roll over in his grave if he ever heard otherwise. Here is AJ sporting his Irish gear for the day. He is the best dressed sports fan I know.


I see a future heart breaker in those eyes!

No comments: