Friday, March 27, 2009

Summer 2009

I'm PUMPED for this coming summer. Why? Here are just a few reasons:

1. Kenny Chesney with my sisters!!! I looooove a good country concert and Kenny puts on a sweet show, so it's gonna be great. Tailgating in the summer sun puts a big, huge smile on my face.


2. Sea Isle, New Jersey: Here We Come! My entire family rented a big ol' place down the shore one block from the beach for a week and I'm seriously so excited. We used to take a family va-ca every summer waaaay back when so I'm super happy that we are trying to get that tradition rolling again. Ava in a bikini?!?!? Ooh La La! (I'm working on that bikini bod as well...so hopefully I'm ready come bathing suit time!!!)


3. Ummm, living in the USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No explanation needed. I'm happy, that's all.

No comments: