Saturday, September 6, 2008

T - 4 Weeks

Yes, that's right...I am officially 36 weeks pregnant! (OMG) I had a quick check up yesterday and all is well with Mom and Baby. I head back to the Doctor in 2 weeks and then each week after until she arrives. Lots of people are asking, "Are you ready?!?!" to which I always respond, "YES! SO READY!". I can honestly say that the reality of this whole thing still has yet to hit me. Isn't that crazy? I think once she is in my arms and I can breathe that sigh of relief, then and only then will this all become so real.

I haven't got any new belly pictures to post right now because I haven't had the opportunity to ask someone to do it. Curt is home next week (yay!!!) and we will make sure to get some new pictures up as soon as we can. She's still a move and a shaker all throughout the day and she really loves to bee-bop around my stomach somewhere between the lovely hours of 2 and 4 am. :) Is she already beating to the sound of another drum? Maybe...

Finally, I might just be trying to convince myself of this small little fact, but I think she's going to be musically inclined. ;) Whenever I'm driving around and I have my (country!) music on, she's definitely all over the place. I hope I'm right!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

OMG! You are so having a baby soon!!! I can't believe how fast it has gone. Time flies! I can't wait to meet her. Miss you

Adam and Beth said...

I cant believe we are down to only 4 weeks!!!! AMAZING how fast it goes! Enjoy these last few weeks (after I had my boys, I totally missed the feel of them in my belly...it was kinda sad, and Im sure every woman feels that way!) Cant wait to see all the pictures, and finally meet her when you get back to the states! Keep us posted!!!