Thursday, September 25, 2008

September 25th, 2004



Four years ago today was by far the best day of our entire lives. It was the day that we stood in front of God and 225 of our family and closest friends and made a promise to love each other, forever. (225? yes, my family is HUGE!) Although 4 years may seem like a while ago, we remember that day like it was yesterday.

Curt and I have been through so much in the last 11+ years. He was my first love when I was just 15 years old and even then deep down inside I knew that I needed to make him a part of my life for as long as I possibly could. I thank God each and every day that he is here with me and can't even imagine life without him. As we prepare to start our life as a family of three, I always find myself thinking how lucky I am to have such an amazing companion to share this with.

This is a few clips from our wedding that my Mom graciously cut and pasted to fit on a YouTube video. The first part is just Curt and I as we dated through High School and College, and then the rest is all dedicated to the big day! It's so great to watch this and be able to relive such an important time in our lives. I often find myself watching our whole wedding video at random times throughout the year...just because.

7 comments:

Segal Party of 4 said...

Congrats on 4 years of wedded bliss - it only gets better from here!

Jennifer Magreevy said...

How cute is that video!?!?! Well done to your mom!! :-) Congratulations on 4 years!!!

I do find it ironic that you and I were both married on 9/25/04, and now we are both pregnant with our first child, due within days of each other, and I believe actually I was living in Colorado Springs the same time Curt was at USAFA. Amazing how we have all these similarities, and our paths crossed at Lakenheath Elementary School!! I wish you the best of luck in the next 4 years as you conquer Mommy-ville, moving to a new place, and everything that is the United States Air Force. :-)

Adam and Beth said...

Moe, the video was beautiful!!! So cute, I watched it twice :):) Happy Anniversary (a date late!) and congrats on 4 awesome years!! BGD will be a very lucky girl :)

Jaana said...

Hey Moe!
Awesome post!! You guys are so cute. I must say, I love checking your blog and seeing what you are up to. Hope you had a great anniversary celebration and that little girl can hold out until the labor ward is ready for you! Thanks for all the cool posts and pictures! Miss you! xxx

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary!! I loved the video, super cute!

taralohse said...

Congrats on 4 years of being married- you guys are too cute!

Wagner said...

Happy Anniversary!