Wednesday, September 10, 2008

"Chicken Fried"

So, try not to pay any mind to the title of this song, but Curt is obsessed with it and in turn has made me like it a little bit too. He's finally home and it's the best feeling ever. I can't wait until the rest of our squadron gets home so all my friends can be with their hubby's again. Only a few more weeks!!!

So, just a warning, this song is about as country as it gets. To our military friends, the last verse will warm your heart, I promise. Oh, and it's by the Zac Brown Band. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Adam and Beth said...

What a cute song! I really liked the messages it portrayed, and it was a riot watching my boys dance around the living room as I was listening to it :):) Thanks for sharing!!! :):):) Miss ya!

Dori said...

Ollie and I were dancing, so thanks for the intro to the song. Welcome home Curt! And Moe, we can't wait to meet the girl. You're in our thoughts!

Adam and Beth said...

Ok, so I was driving to the store today (of course!)and on the XM came the Chicken Fried song...although I think it was a remake cause it was by the Lost Trailers :):) You should check it out!!! :)