Now that Curt is finally home we were able to take some pictures of me in all my pregnant glory as we get closer and closer to the BIG DAY. Yesterday marked the start of my 37th week...and boy do I look it. FYI: taking pictures at 6:30am before work don't usually turn out all that great, as you can see. That smile is a "hurry up and take it smile!". :)
I am still working and believe it or not, it's been great. The only thing I have to complain about is waking up in the morning, but I'm pretty sure I complained about this pre-pregnancy as well! The new teacher should be arriving early next week and I'm sure by that point I will be eager to get out.
I don't have my next doctor's appointment until a week from Monday and by then we might be able to see if she's thinking about making an early entrance like her Dad usually does...or be fashionably late like her Mom always is.
We are waiting for the delivery of our new furniture that Curt and I picked out a few weeks before he left for Vegas. Curt loves those antiques so we picked up about 5 pieces in one shot. We're eager to get them to the house because two of them are going into the baby room. I was also looking forward to seeing Curt's reaction to the ever growing mound of clothing that I've collected since he left. He's actually so excited about this baby that I think if told him I bought her a pony he'd be a-ok!
Finally, what's in a name?!?! Curt and I have struggled with this pretty much since we found out I was pregnant. Let me tell you, choosing and agreeing on something has been much more challenging than we thought it would be. So, do we have our hearts set on one? NOPE! We decided that we will go into the room with two and name her once we see her face. Hopefully she will decide for us!
PS: Those of you who are waiting for an e-mail from me will finally get a response this weekend! I know this is totally random but I have about 12 e-mails in my mailbox that all need responses, I'm gettin' there! Once home from work the amount of effort I put into things is extremely limited. Curt has been awesome since he's gotten home so thankfully I've been relaxing a lot more during the evenings!

7 comments:
Glad all is well...and you look GREAT!!! I'm telling you, I have the same compulsive shopping issues (especially when it comes to the boys!) so i totally understand! Luckily, Curt and Adam seem to have the same laid-back attitude about it! Whew! Cant wait to SEE HER (although I know you are thinking the same thing!)
I can't believe you are already 37 weeks! She really will be here before you know it! Enjoy these last few weeks of sleep :)
Ahhhhh!!! I love how pregnant you are!! I can't wait until you guys are home and I can give you a big ol' hug and meet your baby girl!!!
Moe- you look great- I cant believe your little one will be here soon! I cant wait to catch up with you either.
Miss you tons
Almost here! I am so happy for you! You look FANTASTIC!!!! It seems like it went by so fast! I can't believe you are going to have her so soon! So amazing! It must be such an amazing feeling! I can't wait to experience it. Here's to a fantastic Oct for the both of us!
Wow mama, you are looking GREAT! I can imagine you are excited to arrive at D-day. Being pregnant is fun, but just wait until you see that beautiful face! Glad Curt is home and you guys are on your home stretch. Best wishes and I can't wait to see her!
I'm totally with you on picking a name...it is HARD!! And you know from our teaching background, we are thinking of kids who were terrors with that name, ways the name can be made fun of....it's too traumatizing to pick a name for your child! My husband and I haven't even talked about it in at least a month. :-) I'm scared to do it! We might be sitting in the nursery a few weeks after you guys calling out names to one another...I simply refuse to rush naming a child. So take your time, and if you happen to name the child just as you're filling out the birth certificate, its completely fine!! :-)
Post a Comment