Monday, September 1, 2008

September Is Here!

I've been so busy this past week it's unreal. I have spent the last 2 days being so unbelievably lazy just catching up on sleep and relaxing in the peace and quiet of my house. Last week was the first full week of school and although it was so wonderful to be busy, it kicked my butt! I was simply exhausted come Friday.
Even though I'm only a substitute I am treating this job as if I weren't going to leave it. Plus, there was no teacher to begin with so all the plans are up to me (which is so great) and that meant working each night until about 5 or 6 pm. Yes, it was a LONG week!

I have a couple things in mind that I want to write about, but lesson plans and laundry are calling my name! Maybe tomorrow...

PS: This is totally random, but I am a die hard fan of the Fall and Winter seasons, so I'm just ecstatic that today is the first day of September. I am here to officially welcome the cooler weather and warmer clothes!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I am so on the same page as you with LOVING fall! Andy and I are so excited that this is the beginning of it all. We love it! I miss you and I can't wait to see you. Get some rest there Mrs. Doc-ter-dee. I am guessing your 3rd graders are able to say your name now huh???

Segal Party of 4 said...

Cooler weather and warmer clothes??? What was this British summer all about then? :)