Wednesday, August 6, 2008

"True Companion"

I'm totally missing Curt (already!) even though he just left yesterday. This is our wedding song, "True Companion" by March Cohn. I love, love, love this song. As many of you know Curt and I dated throughout high school and college and even though we are seasoned veterans when it comes to being physically separated, we both agree that it doesn't really get "easier" as time passes on. I especially love this song because way back when I was about 17 years old and Curt was 18 (babies, I know!) we were at a coffee shop listening to our friend Steve Laret sing this and we both decided that this would be a great wedding song. A few short years later, it was.

black and white wedding photo

2 comments:

Segal Party of 4 said...

Moe- You and I have such similar taste in music...I'm always loving everything you post!

Dori said...

I love both of those songs too. It never gets easier, does it? Glad you're here to commiserate at least! Thanks for sharing so much with us.