Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Just Wondering...

Now, I am aware that my love for apparel may appear as though it is overshadowing the more important things that I should be reading up on or concerned about as we get closer to the arrival of our Baby Girl, but trust me...I'm obsessing about them as well. It's just that writing about them isn't as fun!!! :) With that said, I have a--you guessed it---clothes question. Now, yesterday I was talking with a friend and I was so excited that I thought I found a great deal on some sweaters for the baby. I am trying to stock up on the little things, staples really, for Winter to make sure that she will be warm both here in England as well as in the States. Well, my "great deal" turned out to be not so great after all. I do realize that she's going to be growing like crazy the first year of her life so to invest a lot of money on one thing would be foolish.

My question to the you is: Where is everyone buying their baby clothes these days?

5 comments:

Adam and Beth said...

I agree, Moe, the clothes are so fun! And youre right, they grow so fast! Anyway, I swear by Baby Gap :) They always have great styles, and the clothes seem to hold up really well. Never had an issue with clothes falling apart, holes, etc. Prices are reasonable as well :) Baby Girl is almost here...the time will go SO FAST! Its so exciting!!

Dori said...

I too have a great time buying clothes for Ollie. I like old navy (affordable), the Children's Place, and baby gap. I try to hit the sales at the end of the season and buy ahead for next year.

Jason, Liz, and Caroline said...

Old Navy and Target are cheap and cute. And I love to hit up Carters, Children's Place, and Gymboree Outlet stores. And Baby Gap has a great sales rack!

Jason, Liz, and Caroline said...

Oh and I can't forget H&M - some H&M stores carry baby clothes - cheap and trendy!

Anonymous said...

Girls clothes are too cute!! janie and jack is one of my favorites!! i also love gymboree and baby gap!