
So, I'm finally getting around to putting up the pictures from my shower. My Mom graciously brought the pictures back to England that were taken on my sister's camera while she was here visiting. My great friends Missy, Abi, and Audrey took on the responsibility of my Shower and they just did a fabulous job. The planned a "High Tea", which is so British and I love it. Obviously, it was perfect given that we actually live in England right now. I had a great group of friends there to help me prepare for the next biggest thing our lives. It's crazy that in just a few weeks there will be three of us, I am just so looking forward to her arrival.
At the shower, there was loads of yummy treats: cakes, scones, and sandwiches. Yum! Audrey also went above and beyond and made a delicious Baby Cake, it looked so professional! We also played a fun game where you had to decide how big my belly was using ribbon. Let's just say I'm living in a fantasy land and my own measurement was probably too small even before I was pregnant. Keep Dreaming!
I received LOADS of gifts, even from all those people who couldn't make it that day and I am so thankful. I will admit that I have been pretty sad that I couldn't make it home this summer to do a baby shower with my family and friends in the States. Thankfully, with the help of all my loved ones back home, Abi, Audrey, and Missy were able to pull together a perfect afternoon. I couldn't have asked for a better party.
Two of my Three Hosts; Abi and Audrey:

A few Ladies of the 492nd; Jen, Kate, and Abi:
Great Friends:

Enjoying Some Goodies; Marge, Kim (who is preggo no longer!), and Julie:

Good Conversation; Jo and Dori:

Scones (I only had 3!):

Audrey's Hidden Talent:
Cake Table:
Sandwiches:

PS: Blogger and I are NOT getting along right now. For some reason only half of the images I wanted to post are coming up. Hopefully I can get the rest of them up soon! Stay tuned...

1 comment:
Post pics of the big scrap book so I can see the finished product! You owe me an email :)
Post a Comment