Thursday, August 21, 2008

More Flowers!


Now, I'm sure we all truly believe we each have the greatest husbands ever and it's totally true because they all have their individual ways of showing their soft and sweet sides. Well, Curt keeps on surprising me (and now my family!) with these sweet acts of kindness, and I'm just here to show him off! Curt has been away a lot this past year and it doesn't look like it will be slowing down any time soon. Thankfully, I'd follow that kid anywhere and I know we'll make it through the next few months no matter where the Air Force sends us!

Basically, he was really thankful that I was able to have some very important visitors this summer while he was in the States (Deena, my sister, and my Mom). What was his latest kind gesture, you ask? Oh he just went ahead and sent my Mom some flowers to thank her for coming all the way out here to keep me company (and well fed) for two whole weeks.

I love it!

No comments: